DISBURSEMENT OF FUNDS FOR TETFund INTERVENTIONS
The under listed applicants who were nominated for TETFund support under Academic Manuscript/Book (AMB) Publication Development, Academic/Research Journal (ARJ) Publication Development and Academic Staff Training and Development (AST&D) Interventions, respectively, are hereby notified that their funds are ready for disbursement.
- ACADEMICS MANUSCRIPTS/BOOKS PUBLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Title of Book: “The Creative Writer as a Human Rights Activist”
Author: Barr. Prof. F. O. Orabueze
Project No.: (TETF/DESS/UNN/NSUKKA/AMB/11-14/01)
Title of Book: “Facts of Man: Beyond Strings of Philosophy, Religion and Science”
Author: John Igbonekwu
Project No.: (TETF/DESS/UNN/NSUKKA/AMB/11-14/0)
ACADEMIC/RESEARCH JOURNAL (ARJ) INTERVENTION
- International Journal of Communication – A publication of Faculty of Arts; No. 19 (2017) (TETFUND/UNN/NSUKKA/ARJ/I&2)
Journal of Veterinary Applied Sciences (JVAS) 5th Edition – A publication of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine; (TETFUND/UNN/NSUKKA/ARJ/I&2)
ACADEMIC STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Programme of Training (Non-tuition fee PhD)
- Name: Okoye Helen Uche (Nursing Sciences)
Institution/Programme: The University of British Columbia, Canada; PhD Applied Science
Expected completion date: 2017 to 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE
You too can become a beneficiary. Applications are therefore invited from interested staff in the following areas of TETFund Interventions:
- Book Development Intervention (assist staff develop their manuscripts into text books).
- Academic Journal Publication (Editors-in-Chief of Departmental/Faculty Journals should access for the production of their journal).
- Academic Staff Training & Development (AST&D): Currently, only applicants for BENCH WORK as well as applicants who have secured TUITION FEE FREE scholarship are considered for AST&D intervention.
Prof. Anene, B. M.
Chairman TETFund Committee